FLAP VALVE HDPE
Product material: HDPE
Joint material: Ethylene propylene rubber (EPDM)
Size: up to 1800mm
- No corrosion, chemicals, acids, alkalis and salts in aqueous, solvent, oil, more … Not withstanding the impact of the factors so will not lead to corrosion on the inside, and no phenomenon of rust.
- HDPE is a solid material, raw material, smooth, hard dirt clinging to the surface and are lightweight, so that the installation is easy, fast, convenient.
- When the valve is completely submerged, the pressure difference for valve opening no larger than 10 mm
- Limited maintenance than when using the material stainless steel, cast iron, … Because the valve is made from the material: stainless steel, cast iron, heavy … often leads to large pressure losses, rubbish accumulates behind the wings before it opens to litter, should require regular inspection, maintenance and cleaning. In addition lead to corrosion problems, especially with the sea, requires the overlays.
- Flip Vertical form wing, working pressure: 5 m water column pressure measured from the bottom of the valve for at least 72 hours and withstand continuous 1 m column of water from the open position of the valve.
- Completely avoid theft status compared to other materials.