Penstock RSA Sluice Gate
RSA Sluice Gate fade is the valve end or early doors into the drain water, used in the water treatment plant, wastewater treatment areas, processing industry as well as in concrete works, public works. Next to it is the accessories that increase efficiency for it
Penstock RSA Sluice Gate is the combination of Super durable HDPE material of high quality 316 stainless steel or aluminum. The raw materials are resistant to chemicals, water, corrosion and weathering. The application of HDPE nhưa technology helps reduce weight product, easy to install, transport. In addition the products are equipped with handy accessories such as crank, spigots, extend spindle … v.. v..
- Fast, free maintenance.
- Maximum allowable water pressure of 5 meters.
- The size ranged from 150 mm-1500 mm.
- Sit and water pressure.
- Do not increase the main shaft.
- Manufactured in stainless steel 316/HDPE.
- Ready for wall mount (with round holes and holes).
- Origin: Malaysia
- Supplier: ROWAT